It's Time to De-stress at the Front Desk. Are Your CA's Overwhelmed?
Face it. Your front desk CA is truly the gatekeeper of your practice:
- They keep patients on their recommended care schedule – or not.
- They collect (pre-)payments for care – or not.
- They ask for referrals on a daily basis – or not.
- They educate patients to understand the value of chiropractic care – or not.
- They promote internal marketing events – or not.
- They create a “wow” experience for everyone in your practice – or not.
- They see new patients as an opportunity for miracles rather than simply more work.
All too often, front desk CAs become overwhelmed with an influx of patients. The major detriment of this scenario is that a chaotic environment increases negative stress and repels patients. Conversely, not only do exceptional front desk CAs manage patient flow, they
understand how to create an “attract-ive” office–one that actually attracts patients to it. Stellar CAs are organized and prepared…not only for those patients with appointments, but also for the ones you envision coming in.
December’s A.C.E. chiro-team course is “Front Desk Mastery to Make Your Practice Flourish.” This 54-minute information-packed presentation is available online in video format, so your entire team can access it whenever it’s convenient for them as often as they need 24/7 NOW until the end of the month.
Your CAs will be motivated to help build your practice when they understand what a huge difference they can make. Since I’ve run Dr. Tom’s chiropractic office since 1995 in Michigan, I really do know what works–and what doesn’t. In this 54-minute presentation (all you need is a computer…no travel expenses), your team will learn:
- How to decode the messages your front desk is sending
- How to “Be There” physically, mentally and emotionally
- How to avoid common front desk pitfalls
- How to ensure congruent front desk messages
- Organizational systems to improve front desk efficiency and patient flow
- How to take advantage of front desk opportunities to create referrals, increase retention and eliminate patient balances
- The 2 critical keys of EVERY positive patient interaction
This month’s PDF of course materials includes over 30 pages of front desk systems that are downloadable in their original file format for easy implementation. PLUS: **SPECIAL DECEMBER BONUS** of Dr. Tom Klapp’s special doctors-only presentation: “Create the Vision & Strategic Plan of Your Ideal Practice.”
If you can see that it’s worth way more than an hour investment in time and the tuition of just $147 for your entire team to participate if you register as an A.C.E. member (or $227 for December only), then I urge you to register for this course today.
The sooner you register, the longer you will have access to this month’s online course 24/7.